At the fully automated assembly line for rotor, various rotors of permanent magnet synchronous motors with a capacityrange of up to 300 KW are manufactured. The components are fed via small load carriers on half euro pallets with the help of a high-performance logistics department.
The logistics department has intelligent stacking units allowing small load carrier stacks to be fed and processed, thus increasing the autonomy significantly with low space requirement.
Robots led by vision control with universal grippers driven by servo motors handle the component transport within the individual assembly sites. The transport between the assembly sites is carried out by a high-performance transport system with workpiece carriers.
- Pallet transport and small load carrier handling
- Component identification (position/type)
- Inductive heating
- Laser marking
- Applying adhesive
- Identification and elimination of imbalances
- Geometric, electrical and magnetic control
- Workpiece weight: max. 45kg
- Cycle time: approx. 110-300s (depending on upgrade level/equipment)
- Connected load: approx. 600 KW
- Dimensions: approx. 80*15m