The Spray Test Bench is used for flushing and measuring of components for aerospace industries.
The flushing station can process up to three parts simultaneously.
The spray test station measures angle and width of the spray emerging from the test part. It can just process one part at a time. After the marginal conditions have been met, an image is taken with the camera system and is evaluated. Thereafter, the workpiece holder rotates by a given angle for taking the next picture. This is repeated up to a full rotation. At the end of the Spray Test Bench , the spray angle of the part is calculated from the results of the individual images.
- Telecentric camera objective including lighting
- 4 different zoom levels
- NI Test Stand used for the automatic cycle
- Exposure time >= 10 µs
- Flushing with different wave forms up to 40 Hz
- Power requirements: 230 V / 24 V
- Compressed air: 6 bar (ca. 24 m³/h)
- Cooling water: 18°C (ca. 0,75 m³/h)
- Hydraulic pressure: 10 bar up to 100 bar
- Flow rate: up to 2 l/min
- Resolution of camera: 2448 x 2058 pixel