The Flexible Testplan Application SonDaSys FlexTestplan is a database-supported program for editing process instructions and creating complete test sequences without programming knowledge.
A flexible test plan consists of a combination of several processes in a user-defined sequence. The processes contain target values and limits, which are used in the sequence accordingly.
The SonDaSys Flexible Test Plan controls:
- Sequence sequence
- Setpoints and control values for the hardware and software of the machine
- Limits to process control
- Limits for quality evaluation of parts (good / bad evaluation)
- Storage of process measured values in the database
- Simple operation: Create test sequences without programming knowledge in the shortest possible time.
- Modern multilingual user interface with intuitive operation.
- Copy and paste via own clipboard.
- Editing the flow tree using Drag & Drop.
- Activation and deactivation of test steps by simple mouse click.
- Additional control of processes through control structures such as loops and conditions.
- Specification of setpoints and limits as numbers or by freely editable expressions (e.g. pressure = loop value *300+20). Thus possibilities, such as specification of ramps and sinusoidal curves.
- Transfer of values between test steps via internal variables.
- Test plan revision management: Changes to test plans are saved revision-related. Full traceability of production and measurement specifications.
- Automatic storage of measurement results in the database, with various reporting options, including export in Microsoft Excel format.